When it comes to debt reduction, there are no shortcuts or quick fixes. For this reason, many people look for easy ways to speed up the procedure, and this is where we come in to help you get out of debt. Basically, a debt settlement service promises to help you clean up your debt mess by working with your creditors.
How Do Attorneys Help Reduce Debt?
If you believe you need help reducing your debts or are uncertain whether negotiating settlements is a good idea, we can offer you valuable legal advice after properly assessing your case and also represent you if a creditor files a lawsuit.
As skilled and reliable debt settlement attorneys, we have the experience of navigating through the legal system, making it more probable that you will be successful in overcoming any legal hindrances you might face due to a looming debt. Our services come in as extremely useful if your debt situation leads you in court.
Creditors can take customers to court in order to recover owed money and the majority wins since the consumer never appears in court nor sends a lawful representative. With us by your side, you will be treated with more respect in the courtroom and will have someone with knowledge and expertise by your side in case you are ever involved in a court case.
We Help With Many Different Kinds Of Debt
- Credit card – If you have a high credit card debt, we can help you settle the liability for less than the actual amount.
- Home mortgage – If you find unable to pay your mortgage bills, we can help you seek debt reduction or even complete forgiveness depending on your situation.
- Medical – Sometimes your health or the health of a loved one can result in high medical bills – which are undoubtedly difficult to repay. However, we can help you seek medical debt relief if you constantly have a hard time paying for it.
- Tax debt – Hiring a reputable entity like us can help maximize your chances of winning a tax debt settlement while minimizing your contact with the IRS.
Know Your Rights
The Federal Trade Commission implements the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, which prevents creditors from utilizing unfair, deceptive or abusive practices for collecting money from you. Under this act, the following by debt collectors are considered illegal:
- Calling you before 8:00 am or after 9:00 pm.
- Lying about the amount you owe.
- Harassing you or anyone else they contact on behalf of you.
- Claiming that you will be arrested if you fail to pay your debt.
- Threatening to garnish, attach or sell your wages or property – unless they are permitted by law.
A Debt Relief Firm That Gets The Problem Solved
To learn more about debt negotiation and settlement or to seek assistance with your own debt, get in touch with Rojhani Law Group today and take advantage of our FREE debt reduction consultation.